Thank you for visiting LifeStyleAndMe.com (“Life Style and Me”), a consultancy firm, which is provided by BFS – Bloom Freestyle Limited.
BY USING THE SITE, The USER AGREE TO THE MAINTENANCE, USE, AND COLLECTION OF HIS INFORMATION.
You are free to contact us at Contact@lifestyleandme.com if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement.
We use our reasonable endeavors to validate the information’s accuracy provided on the www.lifestyleandme.com service.
We ask our users to provide us contact details, including their name and E-mail address, your business details, while filling the online registration forms. We use this information to make a psychometric assessment of you and suggest suitable customized solutions to you. We may also collect contact and other information from you if you:
(1) participate in one of our contests;
(2) order from us;
(3) take part in one of our surveys;
(4) contact us; or
(5) otherwise voluntarily submit information to us, including in our online communities.
If you use any of our tell-a-friend features, we ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. We use this information only to send the communication you requested and to monitor the effectiveness of our tell-a-friend features.
As part of the Site’s standard operation, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data. We do not combine this non-personal information with your personal information. We use this information to:
(1) provide you with customized content and advertising;
(2) administer the Site, monitor its usage, and diagnose problems with it;
(3) remember you when you return to the Site so that you donate, have to re-submit information and preferences; and
(4) conduct research to improve our content and services. Besides, we use software that uses your IP address to determine where you are located to deliver relevant advertisements to you while you are on the Site, based on your location.
We use web beacons, which are tiny graphic images, in our e-mails. These help us measure our e-mail campaigns’ effectiveness by telling us whether the messages have been received, opened, or otherwise acted upon.
We will never share our users’ IP addresses with a third party without first securing their express permission to share them(except for our service providers).
Use of Collected Information
We may use the information that we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- (1) to provide you with targeted offers, Site content, and advertising on the Site;
- (2) to fulfill your requests for services and products;
- (3) to review Site and product usage and operations;
- (4) to contact you when necessary;
- (5) to contact you with promotional materials & offers, and information from our company or our affiliates, any other related companies, marketing partners, educational institutions, and other third parties, if you have opted in to receive such communications;
- (6) For the protection of the security or integrity of the Site and our business; and
- (7) to address problems with our business, the Site, or our products & services.
In addition to disclosing the users’ information to our partners, with their consent, as described above, we may disclose the information that has been collected from and about you as follows:
- (1) to our service providers (They may use it only on our behalf);
- (2) to our affiliated companies;
- (4) as disclosed to you at the moment of the collection; and
- (5) provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law and to respond to the judicial process.
In addition, if our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you with third parties for research and other purposes.
The Site has taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to secure and safeguard the user’s personal information. Here, you will be required to take take the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your Site account information, including your password, and you are responsible for all use of the Site accessed through it. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other actual or suspected breach of Site security.
Bloom Freestyle Limited has established this Site in Cyprus. Cyprus Law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts.
Except as set out in clause 12 above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the information on this Website.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may modify or change our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will publish the change(s) on our Site whenever we will do it. We will notify you through the appropriate medium if we change the statement in a material way.